Forensic Digital Exchange (FDX) is a complete management system for your mobile phone digital evidence. The software solution has been designed alongside the Metropolitan Police Service further cementing the organisations credibility in the digital forensic investigation field. Essentially FDX allows investigators too:
1. Automate the formatting, analysis and storage of digital forensic evidence across all major extraction tools e.g. XRY, Cellbrite, Radio Tactics etc.
2. Cross-reference an unlimited amount of mobile phone data.
3. Provide audit trails for each data item. Including extraction information, actions taken, notes and entries made by the examiner over time.
4. Manage large data sets accurately and at speed across your secure network.
5. Instantly access new as well as historical data when you need it.
6. Frees up resources.
Forensic Pathways would like to offer your police force a completely FREE trial of Forensic Digital Exchange (FDX) for your review. Contact us to find out more.