How do you swiftly counter and recover from cybersecurity incidents? Mastery of the incident response lifecycle is crucial. This article explores each critical phase—preparation, detection, analysis, containment, eradication, recovery, and post-incident review—to guide you through a tactical approach to threat management.
Identify red flags before it’s too late
Are people who they say they are? Is the business what it seems to be on face value? Are you monitoring your supply chain?
Mitigating the risk of partnering with an individual or business whose existing or previous activities or relationships may cause legal, regulatory, reputational or financial damage is a real predicament that a business faces when embarking on a new contract or agreement.
Whether you’re involved in mergers and acquisitions or looking to assess the credibility of your business partners, our background investigation service will ensure that you are able to gain more in depth and faster business intelligence to manage your ongoing risk exposure.
Our Clarifyi solution provides several checks to protect a brand from individuals or companies who may put the company at risk of fraudulent activity.
- Conducting detailed company background checks globally
- Identifying corporate structures, directors and ultimate beneficial owners globally
- Assessing the current business performance of companies
- Performing sanctions / watchlist / PEP checks
- Monitoring for negative media
- Social media monitoring and analysis